What makes a good choir? Good chemistry and getting along. Kind of like dogs and cats getting together, living in harmony. Come to think of it, isn't that's what life is all about? Yeah it is.
- Illustration of dogs and cats singing together with "LIVING IN HARMONY" at the top and College of Music seal at the bottom printed in white ink.
- Available in heather purple, cardinal, navy and heather black in adult uni-sex sizes.
- Soon to be the great conversation starter wherever you wear it.
- You'll be the coolest singer at church choir practice when you rock this shirt.
- Not guaranteed to improve your singing voice, that's what beer and karaoke machines are for.
EARN YOUR DEGREE:
Anytime you purchase anything from Campus Book and Supply, you are officially enrolled as a student at Stanhope State University. We will send your degree at the end of the upcoming semester.
Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. It's just a one man shop here with a day job and family. Thanks!
FREE PICK-UP DELIVERY
Save on shipping and have your order delivered for pick-up by using these codes at check out!
To pick up at the Jewell Market use code -- “JEWELLPICKUP”
To pick up at the Stanhope Locker use code -- “LOCKERPICKUP”
To pick up at Story City Floral and Garden use code – “STORYCITYPICKUP”
For drop off in the Des Moines Metro Area use code – “DSMDROPOFF”
You’ll receive and email letting you know your gear is ready for pick-up at these locations.
SEND US A PHOTO:
Are you out and about rocking our gear? Send us a picture or tag us and we’ll post it on our Facebook and Instagram feeds.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.