A staple food group at just about every Midwestern party or holiday gathering. Dill Pickle Roll Ups, also known as “Lutheran Sushi,” are always a fan favorite, so why not show your love for this marvelous Midwest delicacy by rocking the shirt.
PREORDER: These shirts will start shipping on February 20, 2020.
- Available in light green, heather gray and white.
- Printed “DILL PICKLE ROLL UPS”, illustration of a delicious plate of rolled goodness, College of Culinary Arts seal and “Lutheran Sushi” at the bottom in dried beef color ink.
- Soon to be the great conversation starter wherever you wear it.
- Perfect shirt for to wear to Super Bowl party or to gift to the cook in your life.
DILL PICKLE ROLL UPS (Lutheran Sushi) RECIPE:
- 5 slices of Stanhope Locker Dried Beef
- 3-5 ounces cream cheese from the Jewell Market
- 5 dill pickle spears (or 10 baby dill pickles, use 2 per roll up), they got ‘em at the Jewell Market too.
- Prep Time, 5 minutes
- Evenly spread cream cheese on to each ham slice.
- Place dill pickle spear at the end of each slice and roll up.
- Using a sharp knife, cut each roll cross-wise into 1/2" to 1" pieces.
- Eat and enjoy
- PRO TIP, you may want to double, triple and quadruple a batch. Our research has shown that your uncle will mow through these in 10 minutes.
EARN YOUR DEGREE:
Anytime you purchase anything from Campus Book and Supply, you are officially enrolled as a student at Stanhope State University. We will send your degree at the end of the upcoming semester.
SEND US A PHOTO:
Are you out and about rocking your Stanhope State gear? Send us a picture and we’ll post it on our Facebook and Instagram feeds. #WATERMELONWARRIORNATION
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.